Thursday, May 3, 2007

Good Morting...

So i would like to make a few confessions. I have eaten, two servings of Meat sauce lasagna, a grande Carmel frappachino, and chicken fajitas. (wow it sounds so bad when you actually write it down.)Now, Although I am back on track, I have begun to include limited dairy. BUT> I noticed that I feel bloated almost all the time. I feel like, sort of heavy. I don't like it. But before, I craved dairy, BUT felt lighter and just better in general not eating it; plus drinking soy milk. I guess my main point is that since cheating, I notice a difference in my mood, energy level, and face. (I AM BREAKING OUT) So i think it's time to go hard core for 16 more days. GRADUATION PEOPLE>ugh. So keep steady and strong my SISTAH'S so we glow with health, beauty and slenderness on the loverly May 20th 2007!

No comments: