Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I AM GRUMPY!!!

Well, I lost the two pounds that I gained back. That was after a PMS episode of fries and a chocolate shake. But I think that I need to get it together a little better. Yes, I have stuck to a vegetarian diet. With very little problem. Mainly because I can eat fries and chocolate shakes. But I must do better. It defeats the purpose of cutting out meat. So I think that I am going to try running. Yes, I will need the most amazing bra ever created by man or beast. I will continue to go to yoga. (But not on Mondays because the instructor is too chatty and a show off. By the end of the class I just sat on my mat with a "You've got to be kidding me!" look on my face. As she was standing on her hands with her legs in the air in front of her.)

While in line at Jamba Juice, I have noticed a book called "Chi Running" and it is supposed to teach you how to run properly so it isn't painful and you don't get injured. (I think that pain aspect will directly relate to what I am able to find in the way of an "over the shoulder BOULDER holder".) Anyhow, there is a website, www.chirunning.com and on the website there is a grocery list. Seems healthful and has information about fruits and vegetables that have the highest amount of pesticides. (http://www.chirunning.com/shop/pages.php?pageid=24&id=302)

So I am planning on cutting back on junk food and fried foods. Which brings me back to why I am grumpy. My house is covered in debris from the demolition of my kitchen. So I can't really cook. And I have PMS. I think that I planned this out really well. And for some reason there is a lot going on with work. And just the sound of my childrens voices makes me highly upset. Especially when coupled with the mess that they make all over my already debris filled house. That the dumb dog and cat walk through and drag the dust all over. And the cat drags it to his favorits spot behind the couch that he likes to pee. I need to go to sleep. And when I wake up I want it fixed. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: