Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Good News!!

I use the term good losely. After days of moderate suffering, a few foul ups and misteps I have lost a glorious two pounds. Overall, I think that it is pretty good. I don't feel like I have been suffering. This is how i should be eating anyway, right? I feel better overall. So at this rate it will take me a year to lose all the weight that i need to use. (That is right 104 lbs. that will take me right around where I should be bmi wise.) But maybe this will stick and I will be better for it. Eating to live. Not living to eat. On that note. I leave you now to dream of fried chicken and yummy desserts. (Please note that I said "desserts"; because I am unable to limit myself to one favorite dessert.) And yes I will be dipping my spicy Popeye's fried chicken in honey too. With a biscuit and a large coke. (BTW- I had the boca burger chicken patty tonight for dinner. Really good. )

No comments: