Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In the Beginning ...

If only I could think of something clever to say.....hum.....Here are the rules. Try not to cheat.

1. No Eating Past 7:30 pm
2. Only use olive, canola or Smart Balance
3. No hyrdo. Oil
4. Fruits and Veggies (in abundance)
5. Mental Snacking (in abundance)
6. Honey and Raw Sugar only (but I know what you're going to say, and I checked... you can still talk to me)
7. Lean Turkey or Chicken (or Jive Turkey in moderation)
8. 8 ounces of juice a day (if you must)
9. Brown Rice
10. Red Meat 2x a month only
11. Nuts: Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds only
12. NO DAIRY (limited cheese if you must and egg whites ok and Soy milk)
13. NO SODA
14. NO Starbucks (ugh..who made that one up.)


On a lighter note, you can drink tea, Crystal Light , and (ready) H20! Can you say "deeee-lish". Now, I'm sure you know most of these rules. So...consider it a friendly reminder I guess. Feel free to denounce all my mis-prints.

No comments: