Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Bring'in SEXY back...

WEll, I've been gone for a week. Sorry my SISTAH''s. But hey, it's the final four weeks of the school my senior year. Needless to say that the pressure is on. Well as you may already know. I also had a break down in the diet. Bites of a turkey sandwich, sips of a sprite, and chucks of a yummy double fudge Sarah Lee Brownie. UGH. I know right. My roommate is having a few issues and has placed a TON of junk food in this house. So the keebler elf cookies were callin my NAME. 3 of them to be exact. But that is all. And on a high note I have lost 3 pounds. :) So I do want to stick with it.

I think the link between the break down is that I wasn't posting on the blog. Being accountable for what I eat at the end of the day must really work. SO I am back on board. Please don't be mad the I got to eat the treats. It isn't worth the guilt. Trust Me. Sigh.....

No comments: