Friday, April 13, 2007

Great SCOTT!! I've Got IT!


Man O Man. Are you trying yo kill me! First I would like to address the change of diet plan with out a vote! What is this? PELICAN BAY! (fist in the air). Ok . So, the intake for yesterday.
When I got gas around 6:30 am, I bought a large bag of trail mix. I snacked on while at work. After my hair appointment, I came home and had a half turkey sandwich...I put it in the oven to add some kind of interest. Next up class at 7pm. I actually bought an apple. It was ok. But when I got home, I was shocked, to say the least about the change in plans. So I had a giant goodbye cup of milk and peanutbutter/jelly sandwich.

I was cranky today. I ate a granola bar with almonds/sunflowers/dried cranberries for breakfast. But, I think it had sugar. Opps. then at work, my nerdy co-worker in IT put two easter bite size snickers on my desk and gave me that "its your lucky day" look. What was I to do? NOT eat them. So I ate one. soooooo gooood. UGH. For lunch I had a spinach, almonds, mushrooms and tomato salad WITH - ready- Orange marinade. SO GOOD. Almost as good as ranch.

Dinner time, which is now far past 7:30. But I just got home. cut me some slack. So at the store, I found an all organic, non-dairy, soy cheese and wheat pizza. (pictured above) with a side of green grapes. SO PERFECT ! I suggest you by this pizza.

But listen, I am really gonna need some suggestions cause this is hard. UGH.

No comments: