Wednesday, April 18, 2007

You may want to slap me!!!

Exercise!

I know this is suppose to be just a diet...NO SUGAR, NO MEAT, NO DAIRY...BUT on Monday night I did a mini-workout, just 10-15 minutes. I woke up the next morning feeling better than I have in a while. SO I decided to try this mini workout idea again last night and EUREKA, I woke up feeling even better today. I'm sure the diet helps.... I’ve lost 2 pounds btw.

Yesterday I had:
1 cup of coffee with vanilla soymilk
Sautéed Asparagus & Carrots with steamed tofu and brown rice
Water, water, water
Dried lychee fruit
Dried apples
2 Amy's Organic Veggie Texas Burger (Yummy)
Vegetable soup
1 Peach
Water, water, water

So far so good.

I must lose this weight so I can fit into my "before the pregnancy jeans". I have about 30 pair so I would hate for them to go to waste.

Like I said before, "We shall lose this weight togetha, MY SISTAHS!!!"

Oh and I just uploaded Michael's picture so you could see how cute my baby is!!!! Hahahaha! I love you both!

1 comment:

green eyed monster said...

I think that is great! Whatever it takes..we have been talking about the "diet". And we should incorporate normal situations and treats into it. Not out of control. But more just looking at it like a new way to eat. That way we won't snap and lose it one day. So maybe we should so what we need to do to make it work for us. Good idea with the exercise. Congrats! LOVE YA!