Thursday, April 12, 2007

Message from God

Well, after much discussion about the nutritional content in freshly squeezed orange juice, I am sorry to say T-Bird and I have made some changes. It seems that it will be easier to just do the God diet.

No dairy products or meat.

Honey and raw sugar are allowed. (limit amount, it is easy to get carried away)

The fruits and vegetables should be eaten in the most healthful way possible. (steamed, raw or sauteed).

Unlimited amounts of juices, coffee and tea. Water only is prefferrable.

Soy products are allowed as well.

Whole grains, including whole wheat bread products, cereals, brown rice, etc. are also acceptable.

It is really easy to know what is allowable. Also, we lost so much weight so quickly when we did it before that we thought we would try it again. (I lost 18 pounds in 2 weeks)

Sorry for the change. (Not really) But I need quick results if I have to limit what I am doing.

No comments: